News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

Looking for NRA Rifle Certified Instructors

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc

Moderator: Moderators

snakeeater332
Sharpshooter I
Sharpshooter I

Looking for NRA Rifle Certified Instructors

Postby snakeeater332 » Sun May 27, 2012 7:31 pm

While working tonight, I just bumped into this guy at Starbucks, who just got back into shooting after a long time away from it.  Really nice guy and we talked guns and stuff for about 20 minutes or so.  

Anyway, he was asking if there were any NRA Rifle Certified Instructors in CT that could teach his 12 or 13 years old grandson to shoot a rifle.  He was particularly looking for availability on 6/26 or 6/27, as that is when his grandson will be visiting from Upstate NY.  

If anyone knows a NRA rifle instructor or is one and is available on those dates, let me know and I'll email this gentleman.  Thanks!

PS - I also plugged this forum as a great source of info and to meet plenty of great like-minded people ;)

DE OPPRESSO LIBER / ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM<br><br>People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  -  George Orwell

Return to “General Firearm Discussion”