Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Class III Shooting
By JohnFH
Money
By Socom
Lot's of money, time and lot's of your right's! Unless they changed and that wouldn't be for the better!
By Jason
Any links to resources on this?
By Socom
SR9, Jason, You guys may want to check out my post of today; Good Reading "Assault weapons!" it may get you into the right direction, good luck!
By djmiked
Socom wrote:Lot's of money, time and lot's of your right's! Unless they changed and that wouldn't be for the better!
Could you explain what "rights" one would lose? Just curious.
By Socom
I have a feeling, Mr. djmikeed, can answer that better then I, am I right, Mr. djmiked ?
By djmiked
Well Socom, you made a statement and I am curious what your thoughts and reasoning are behind the statement. That's all.
By joelcramer
Socom wrote:I have a feeling, Mr. djmikeed, can answer that better then I, am I right, Mr. djmiked ?
I will answer that for him in a way he would not.

You wrote "Lot's of money, time and lot's of your right's! Unless they changed and that wouldn't be for the better!"

There is no loss of any "right" when you buy an NFA toy.
This rumor has been going around for decades and I hear it often.
It is not correct. The Feds can't come to your door and demand to inspect your NFA toys for any reason...unless they have a warrant to search that is.
By gunfire
How long does it take to the paperwork back from the ATF for a class 3 product.
By gunfire
Prospect Firearms Inc is going to open very soon in Prospect ct. With a Mfg. Type 07/class II Very soon.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!