Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By hayes1966
I was in the Wallingford Walmart this week and they no longer have a display case for ammo. Any other Walmarts like this?
By AGust82
The Southington store was just recently remodeled and it doesn't have an ammo case anymore either.
By CTSixshot
A year or so back, I happened across some bargain ammo at the Newington Walmart; turns out they were discontinuing ammo sales back then.

When I asked about the same sales at other Wal-Marts, the clerk said each store runs their own special promotions and decide independently about what they will stock.

This may not be the absolute truth, but it worked for me at the time. I suspect many stores/managers are succumbing to PC pressures as well and find it easier to simply discontinue hard-to-find product with all the bad karma.
By Wolvie56X
also the one in newington is right next to Hoffmans and down the road from Dicks as well as Newington Gun Exchange, so im sure they move alot of small arms ammo
By hayes1966
I was in Walmart during the week and noticed a guy walking around with a box of CCI 22. It turns out they are still selling ammo and stocking it just not in the big display case. It is still in the sporting section.
By PaiN
The Bristol Wally-World seems to be improving their stock lately.
Now that I have my guns...I have to get the stock piles rebuilt :( I'm well below minimum.
Anyway, today they had a good stock of 9mm WWB 50 &100 packs and plenty of the PWS 124g, I picked up a box to try out.
Also a few WWB .40S&W 100 packs in the case.
By vonbuck
The Wallyworld in Waterbury has a pretty well stocked selection of pretty much everything.

Andy
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!