Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Class III Shooting
By Mike-Sid
What .22lr silencer that you own, or have shot is your favorite? This is just for "fun" and to share some info :D

My current favorite is my Tactical Innovations Diamond. It is a real heavy duty .22lr silencer. It is all stainless steel with steped K baffles, and comes apart to clean. It was not cheap $449. It is very quiet, but would be an overkill unless have full auto .22's.
I'll post some pictures soon.
By magneton44
Mike,
Any recommendations on a silencer for a Smith and Wesson 2214 ?
By Mike-Sid
There are many great choices. Here are a few in no particular order. Tactical Innovations Stratus, Gemtech Outback II, AAC Pilot, and the YHM aluminum Mite. I suggested silencers which are light weight because the pistol is small.
For light to medium use only on semi auto, my #1 pick would be the Outback II. Just my opinion, I'm sure others will help out with a suggestion also.
By Mike-Sid
Let's get back to the question at hand. What is your favorite .22 silencer?
By Malaga2
Outback II by far... the Mite doesnt come close...
By Mike-Sid
Here are some pictures of my Diamond It is 5.75" long and the O.D. is 1.125" and weighs 10.8 ounces. The "fins" on the silencer are supposed to aide in cooling, I think they look cool.

By Mike-Sid
I figured an Irish guy would have said a potato!.....unless you ment soda bread. :)
By Mike-Sid
Sure you are :twisted:
By Mike-Sid
The sparrow is a bit quieter, but both are great! I would not get a
Diamond unless you plan to shoot alot or .22 fullauto, or you want a suppressor that will withstand severe abuse. I love both of them.

I never showed your brother my quietest .22 suppressor.........custom made 2 stage, 1st stage TI. I do not think he can handle it...besides he wil pester me constantly to buy it!! 8O :lol:
If I sell it to you, he will be your best friend for sure :twisted:
By Malaga2
Mike-Sid wrote:The sparrow is a bit quieter, but both are great! I would not get a
Diamond unless you plan to shoot alot or .22 fullauto, or you want a suppressor that will withstand severe abuse. I love both of them.

I never showed your brother my quietest .22 suppressor.........custom made 2 stage, 1st stage TI. I do not think he can handle it...besides he wil pester me constantly to buy it!! 8O :lol:
If I sell it to you, he will be your best friend for sure :twisted:

Think Ill go back to dealing with Mr.Cramer... less bullshit and he doesnt sell the loudest effin 22 suppressor on the market to his buds...unlike some clowns on this forum...
By Mike-Sid
Malaga2 wrote:
Think Ill go back to dealing with Mr.Cramer... less bullshit and he doesnt sell the loudest effin 22 suppressor on the market to his buds...unlike some clowns on this forum...
Does this mean We are not friends anymore??? Now I know how Janko feels! I had a special deal for you!!!

I told you that Hayes boy was no good!!
By Malaga2
Mike-Sid wrote:
Malaga2 wrote:
Does this mean We are not friends anymore??? Now I know how Janko feels! I had a special deal for you!!!

I told you that Hayes boy was no good!!
When I hear special deal from you Im thinking Colonoscopy? Could you buy some flowers and Candy first?
By Mike-Sid
"There's alot of love in here" :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!