Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By oldanslower
I was wondering if anyone can help me get in contact with someone from the Meriden rod & gun club about joining or just to find out if they received the application I sent in a couple of months ago, I keep trying to call but there is never any answer, also looking to try and join the New Departure fish and game but cannot find any contact info for them at all, both are close to where I live, any help would be appreciated.
By Hddreamer
I'm a member of new departure they accept apps. I believe in December , if I'm not mistaken I have wrote in this topic on what to do ,if not I'll get the info on that ,
Meriden dose have a wait list I know a few people that are on the list ,I'll try to get info on that also for you ,
Paul
By Hddreamer
Yup I was right look down to the 11th listing read it its 7 pages long but should answer your questions if not PM me and I'll get you whatever questions answered ,
Hope this helps you out ,
Paul
By CTSixshot
Howdy "oldanslower":

Keep an eye out for the Fall " Cast & Blast" at the Meriden club. Can't help you otherwise.
You could always stop in anytime and perhaps catch someone there...?
At that event, there will definitely be some members at the clubhouse.

"Cast And Blast :The Meriden Rod and Gun Club holds an annual cast and blast in October on the club grounds the event is open to the public . You can fish in the well stocked trout pond and also have use of the trap and rifle range. Food will be served thru out the day with a raffle hold at the end of the days event, a good time for all."
By oldanslower
Just heard from Meriden today and I got in, will be going to there sept meeting to get the deed done, thanks for the help.
By Hddreamer
Congradsulations !
By CTSixshot
oldanslower wrote:Just heard from Meriden today and I got in, will be going to there sept meeting to get the deed done, thanks for the help.

Good deal! Perhaps I'll see you there in the fall (C&B).
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!