Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By Socom
I had the honor to visit (Autumn Gun Works) in Goshen, Yesterday... I must say, that it is a very, very nice place, The people were nice and like to BS, if you know what i mean. For a small shop, they seem to have a lot. Also a good inventory of reloading surplys. Got all that i was looking for, except a one pounder of Bullseye... No rush for that at this time anyway. I'm glad i found them, thanks to some of you :D I would give them a five star....
By Savage99
==========================================
Last edited by Savage99 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
By CTSixshot
What are their hours of operation, even the days that they are open?
I can't seem to find them listed anymore. More than likely, they are closed on Sundays, huh?
Heck, I can always call them.
By GreggAndrews
I went there for a second time a couple days ago. REALLY nice shop & the prices are pretty fair.

(Especially the cheap boolits!)
By CTSixshot
You like them, huh?
I told you they were about the best source for commercially made cast bullets, aye! (Better stock up on the older inventory - lower-priced boxes - before they vanish).

Just shot a couple dozen of my own cast fodder in the Swede in the backyard...man, they are pleasant shooting and accurate (for me!). All of 9.0 grains or so of Red Dot... that's 777 rounds per pound!
Yip peeee! (I feel like the GEICO pig!)
Last edited by CTSixshot on Sun May 10, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Savage99
Autumn is so so I heard.

An old timer who had been buying some stuff there told me he walked in with a custom 375 by the late Floyd Butler of Poultney, VT who was one of the finest smiths.

The rifle was on Autumn's counter and the little guy came out. He pushed the Sako custom away on his counter and said. "I don't want that."

Since then two other shops have opened in Goshen! :)
Last edited by Savage99 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mr380acp
I have been to drop the hammer...What is the other one called?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!