Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By Johnny45
What's up with the gun shop in East Lyme, "RG". All his .22 is about 2 to 3 times what others are charging. Purchased 325 round box of Federal at the Grouse Perch in Old Saybrook a few weeks ago for $21. RG is selling the same box for ......................$49. Brick of Aquila..........$70
By Hddreamer
Maybe if a few members give them a call and tell them as long as there scalping we won't go there maybe they will think twice ......if not , there loss not ours !
What's the # I'll call them!
By Johnny45
He seems to do a petty good business. The guns are over priced also.
By CTSixshot
I think he will deal, but the marked prices do scare the timid away.
I've picked up a few small items there and never have paid the marked price, except for some older bullets that were marked 50% off and then they were just about a bargain.
By punisher
Thanks for the info
By Johnny45
I bought a 500 round bulk box of Remington high velocity stuff at Cabelas today for $25.
By Hddreamer
That's a good deal I'm surprised they had them
By CTSixshot
Speaking of Ron's...
...was in the area today and stopped in. Darned if he didn't have about 15 boxes of 5.6x52mmR, albeit Norma and somewhat pricey. You pay more for the obscure calibers, but he has it "In Stock", whereas most places do not.
Can't tell you if he'll deal, since I was only scouting around for another gun owner and didn't buy it myself.
Having rare ammo in stock is worth a few bucks, I'd think.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!