Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By brian83
Does anyone know a website that sells threaded barrels for pistols? I'm not sure where to start, since google won't let me search for gun stuff anymore.
By myglimk2
Midwayusa.com
By brian83
Thanks, I'll check them out. I also should have known that :roll:
By myglimk2
brian83 wrote:Thanks, I'll check them out. I also should have known that :roll:
:lol:

There's others, I just posted that real quick this morning. Check out Brownells as well.
By XM15
What handgun are you looking to buy a threaded barrel for?
By brian83
Definitely one for my 1911 eventually, but I was looking into maybe getting one for a p95.
By raze
efk fire dragon barrels are pretty nice. wolf i think makes some also
By D-Money
I just signed up for this site and I know I'm a little late, but Jarvis makes very nice threaded barrels. They make them for a few different models and you can choose your thread and everything. I bought one about 5 or 6 years ago for my HK USP .45 and it shoots absolutely beautifully.

http://www.jarvis-custom.com/Home/tabid/35/Default.aspx
By red396
correct me if i am wrong,but if you put a threadded barrel on a handgun it would be considered a assult weapon under the new law and be illeagle since it would not been registered
By D-Money
You are partially correct. The law went into effect this year. A threaded barrel does make a weapon technically an "assault weapon," but if one bought it before the law, they are then "grandfathered in" and then one could register that weapon as an "assault weapon" registered with the state.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!