Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By CTSixshot
Have all clubs suspended shooting events due to lack of interest?
Is anyone doing any shooting these days?
Seems awfully quiet...oh, I get it, you're all shooting suppressed these days! Got it!
By SR9
Well, I have been very busy with moving and an ill wife. There has been very little time for recreation these days. I think am just a donor to one of my clubs.

Been doing some 22 bulls eye in the NVPL summer league and some center fire on the Friday before Memorial Day at WLOPA.

Thats about it for me. I can hear my press calling me every day too. Glad I loaded up some 9 when I did.
By Sebring_Pop
I go down the club about twice a week to practice with carry gun and practice shooting bullseye, getting ready for next season of Met League.
By CTSixshot
Okay... I thought everybody changed hobbies, it's been so quiet around here.
By myglimk2
I haven't shot in several months. Have had a ton of other things going on.
By MessEleven
I still shoot at least three times a week: Bullseye league, ATA trap and practice. Fun stuff!
By xring
Been shooting the monthly highpower league at Bell City. Attendance is way down and unfortunately, I can see it going away. Was a time that I used to travel to NY, NH, and MA a lot to shoot matches but going alone isn't any fun. Would like to finish off my distinguished while I can still see (somewhat) but it probably isn't in the cards.

Haven't shot one Bullseye match since the league ended this spring.

Haven't shot any trap since last year. I think that a local club will be starting a league in the fall and I'll probably switch to that instead of smallbore as we just can't seem to get it going again in our club.

Haven't shot IDPA or plates either since the spring.
By CTSixshot
Travelling to distant matches gets too costly for me.
Heck, I can't even get a response as to whether Mattabassett still holds their public 2nd Saturday of the month center-fire pin/plate matches! I'd, at least, consider making one rifle pin shoot b4 year's end, if they are still on...
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!