Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By ketel1
Mike-Sid wrote:I had a great time! Did some pistol shooting, then a few rounds of trap, then hit the food and Bs'd the rest of the day! and a few beers!! Burgers, dogs, venison sausage patties (good) Wild turkey, chilli, chowder, beaver (yes beaver) chips, and Pig, roasted on site!

Did everyone stay for the food after the raffle?? Venison parm, Curry something ( goat? deer? it was awesome!) pasta, rice, stir fried veggies , Kielbasa and kraut, potatoes, pork loin, pasta salad, and a few other items I can't remember!

I was talking with Hermes, New guy & his father I think, Hayes1966 stopped in for a cameo, meet Greg Andrews, saw CTsixshot, and a couple others I forgot.
I must have missed you Mike.. I was hanging with Greggandrews for most of time.
By Mike-Sid
newguy wrote:Ya that was me and my dad he doesn't get out much so i make sure i bring him along with me so my mom doesn't drive him too nuts
Bring him to the cast & blast in the fall also! I usually leave the guns at home and just fish for a while. Not as many people but just as much fun.
By Mike-Sid
ketel1 wrote:
I was off the pistol/rifle range by 10:45 and went to shoot trap
By Hermes
Yeah, I was the one with the beretta and the Sig P220. I didn't shoot the pistols that much - with all the people shooting at the plates it was a little hard to figure out if it was me hitting it or someone else.

It was lots of fun. Will definitely go again in the fall.
By GreggAndrews
Speaking of which, good as always to see you Ketel1. It was fun sitting next to you popping off my powderpuffs compared to the braked AR. :twisted:
By GixerJockey
Oops... I completely forgot...
By J
Just wondering if you guys have details for this years event and/or if you are having it this year (with all the b.s. laws and what not)? I had fun the other year I went but missed last years because of a deployment. I know its early but, I'm excited to go. I get all amped up cause winter is usually my shooting season since I cant ride my motorcycles or play sports.
By JohnB
normally the 1st or 2nd sat in march
By newguy
This week Saturday 9am March 29th if anyone is interested
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]