Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Off-Topic Discussions
By myglimk2
Looks like it should be a decent day, looks like it may be a bit chilly though.
By myglimk2
Looks like it may be a common issue, at least with the 350's. Used mine yesterday for about an hour with Jr. and it worked fine. Went to go use it that evening and nothing! Wouldn't power on. Tried new batteries and still no go.
Sending it back to Garrett for repair or a replacement depending on what they find. :x

Back to the Bounty Hunter for now. At least I know it works! :lol:
By Hddreamer
WTF Jeff ,
That really stinks hope ya get itback fast !
By myglimk2
Thanks Paul, I hope so to! Jr has been bugging me everyday when he gets home from school To go outside and detect. Lol
By myglimk2
SR9 wrote:Hope you get your detector back soon! Also, good hobby for JR, all too soon he will be bugging you for the car keys :)
He loves doing it! His birthday is mid April and we got him a ''Bounty Hunter JR.'' detector with a pin pointer, pouch and shovel.
I actually can't wait for them to start driving! I just hope they have the "modding bug" I did when I was that age. :lol:
Well, they'll need their own jobs for that of course. I know how much of a money pit cars can be. :wall:
By SR9
myglimk2 wrote:
SR9 wrote:Hope you get your detector back soon! Also, good hobby for JR, all too soon he will be bugging you for the car keys :)
He loves doing it! His birthday is mid April and we got him a ''Bounty Hunter JR.'' detector with a pin pointer, pouch and shovel.
I actually can't wait for them to start driving! I just hope they have the "modding bug" I did when I was that age. :lol:
Well, they'll need their own jobs for that of course. I know how much of a money pit cars can be. :wall:
Yes, cars and a lot of other things as well. I was into cars too. Took some $$$ but what the heck it's only money and you can't take it with ya. ;)
By myglimk2
Hahaha, that's true!
By myglimk2
Just an update. Called Garrett earlier. They said they received and should be getting to it and hopefully out by the end of the week. Very nice lady I spoke with and happy so far with there customer service. She mentioned that they are swamped with the new spring season and said if I needed it sooner just ask and they'll see what they can do about getting it out earlier. Told her no big deal. 8)
By myglimk2
Nice! I'll have to ask my good friend about this. He does a lot with the wounded warrior project (he's a Marine). I don't wanna say ''was'' a Marine because a Marine will tell you differently! lol
By Hddreamer
Jeff did you get your 350 back yet?
By myglimk2
Not yet. :(
Hopefully this week, now that the weather is looking better.
By JohnFH
I found most of my yard again
By Hddreamer
Bet ya didn't even need a detector did ya John lol, I found mine too unfortunately I then had to clean it !!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!