Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By newguy
My saga continues. So it been along while since they said they send 100 since shorting me I emailed about 3 weeks ago told they I had not gotten them. I emailed the guy on Sept 1st stating again I still haven't gotten them now he said he will send out a full order of 500. Really not impressed lets see if they follow thru this time
By newguy
Well it been 19 days. The guy never sent me tracking number as he promised or any replacement for what i was shorted in my order. So i guess I won't be buying from them anymore.
By mu2bdriver
Thank you for the updates on this. You saved me unnecessary headache.
By CTSixshot
Get up to Autumn Gun Works...
They have product from a local caster that is very well done. I don't think you'll find a better supply of rifle cast bullets, handgun, too (although he doesn't seem to offer 9mm fodder...probably not worth competing with WMT WWB 115gr FMJ ammo) at any shop in CT.
I just bought some 6.5mm fodder that is almost too pretty to shoot! They have some lesser quality stuff from Brattleboro, VT, whom they no longer purchase from (QC has gone south in my opinion... looks like some of the last box I bought was sized in a vise!)
Get this... they also had 1 pounders of Unique for ~$23.79, IIRC. Other powders were mostly under $29 except for VIHTAVUORI and AA5744 which were $30+. (Considering most shops are at $30 - $35 or more, that's a steal).
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!