Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
Meriden Rod and Gun Club
Raven Lane
South Meriden, Ct.

“A fun and safe place for all the family to fish and shoot”

Fall Cast and Blast
Rain or Shine
The Meriden Rod and Gun Club will be open to the public for the annual October Fall Cast and Blast event that will be held on Sunday October 20, 2013. Start time 9:00am .Tickets will be sold, $10.00
Your Donation will provide you with access to the club's archery, pistol and trap range and a well stocked trout pond (2 fish limit) your ticket will also entitle you to eat all you want throughout the day, beverages not provided (BYOB) and on top of this we will hold a raffle that features all kinds sporting goods that will be held at the end of the day's event.
We are open to the public and we encourage all to come and have a fun day out with the family and friends. We look forward to seeing you there. You can also access us on the web at www.meridenrodandgunclub.com for upcoming events and information, all inquiries are welcome.
Last edited by hayes1966 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By newguy
Sounds like fun like always I will be there for sure
By hayes1966
I'm guessing the normal CT Shooting team will be there.
By newguy
Surpised there having it on a Sunday. No biggy though. It a good deal and money goes to a good cause
By CTSixshot
Seems they've posted improper dates... they've confused the day/date before. If anyone has the correct dates, please post!
See you there, I hope...
By newguy
Looks like only mistake is the year in the body of the letter. OCT 20 is a Sunday this year already checked it out
By hayes1966
I have an email out to a couple of members seeking clarification on the date.
By hayes1966
Date has been confirmed - October 20th 2013
By CTSixshot
Roger that. Thanks!
By JohnB
they do the fall one on a sunday because a lot of ppl will be hunting on the Sat, st judes is on a sat
By hayes1966
I'm guessing you already made a reservation :)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!