Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By Hddreamer
I think somthing is wrong with the PMs here ,I did a deal this past weekend and it was really hard to communicate with seller I kept sending PMs and he did not recive them ,
I just seen in classified non-firearms that Gerry and Malibu are having the same problem
By PaiN
This site's base software is in need of a MAJOR upgrade......
That said, its free to use with no advertising or crap to deal with, I'd imagine that Johnb and Sherry keep it running out of their own pocket and we do have a nice community here.
Hopefully a cache clean and server restart can get the PM's back on track. Remember, there is a 100 PM limit, just to make sure things don't get jammied up I make sure I don't store more than 50.
By Hddreamer
Still think that selling stickers and t-shirts is a great way on getting some cash in , there's got to be a couple of people out there that can hook us up with some good prices so that the profit can go into up keep of the server it's great that Sherry and John put in there time and money into this site but let's face it guys its time to cowboy up and help out even if it means a yearly enrollment fee I can't speak for everyone but I would be more than happy to pay a fee to be on this site and keep it running smooth .
Once again ,
Thank you Sherry and John for doing a great job on this site it is very much appreciated ,
Paul
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!