Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By Hddreamer
Hey guys , my son finally got his permit the other day ,
Now he's lookin for his first wheel gun he told me he's lookin for Eather a ruger or smith and Wesson in 357 cal.
My question to you is , dose anyone know of a store that has a good selection of these guns ?
Any ideas would help out a lot
Thanks
By Hddreamer
I'll relay the pic to him , I know he's like me and were kind of fond to stainless but the gun IS nice that's for sure how much you askin so I can tell him
By jamesb
Hddreamer wrote:I'll relay the pic to him , I know he's like me and were kind of fond to stainless but the gun IS nice that's for sure how much you askin so I can tell him
$720 for the complete package (3 sets of grips, two holsters; one iwb, one owb). I paid $700 for the gun alone awhile ago and they are getting harder to find. Real nice shape and trigger is amazing, but that is well known on older Colts.

Granted it's a .38 Special, but a damn fine one at that.

More pics in the link I posted.
By Hddreamer
Dam I didn't realize it's a 38 , I know he wants the 357 thanks I'll send him the pic but I know he wants the 357 thanks John
By jamesb
Hddreamer wrote:Dam I didn't realize it's a 38 , I know he wants the 357 thanks I'll send him the pic but I know he wants the 357 thanks John
I realized that after I posted. It could be fed or carried with .38 +P though. I'm also lowering the price to $700 flat as I need the $ for another wheel gun i'm looking at.
By myglimk2
Can't go wrong with a Ruger. I love all my Ruger wheel guns! :love:
By PaiN
This GP100 package is going up for sale soon.....and its a .357 :wink:

BTW: Hoffman's always seems to a good amount of wheel guns to choose from.
By Hddreamer
Thanks pain I'll pass it on to him what are you asking for it ? Post or PM me the price Thanks!
By PaiN
Hddreamer wrote:Thanks pain I'll pass it on to him what are you asking for it ? Post or PM me the price Thanks!
I'll PM you the details.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!