Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By Vincent228
I have to ask the question. Is it just me ? or has our government become terrorists themselves ?
Seriously ? This "hit and run" tactic is for terrorists.
Our laws for the gun legislation came about exactly like this; "we the government of connecticut are thinking of some new gun laws. never mind. we are going to draft some legislation that could make gun laws a little tougher. never mind. How do you like the laws we just passed ?"

And thats all within 6 minutes.

before you even get a say, they ram it through.
They had absolutely ZERO care what "everyone" else had to say.
Call me stupid, but arent there laws of abuse of power ?

danny boy malloy does not have the final say over me.

i just want to know everybody elses thought about gun legislation (if not all subject) laws that are passed faster than the speed of light. :x
By SR9
IMHO it is all unconstitutional, but so is a lot of what our government has been and continues to do on a daily basis.

King Pinocchio has tried to silence Bob Woodward and who knows how many others that are not 'on board' with his objectives. What 1st Amendment?

The government on both a state and federal level have conspired to destroy the 2nd amendment.

Our country is becoming a police state where rouge cops trample the 4th amendment.

All this is to gain total control of the people. Yes, I think they have become terrorists in their own way.
By xring
I've heard that we will register in 2013 and they will go for full confiscation in 2014, not sure if it's "assault weapons" or everything. I'm sure we will be hearing more about this in the near future.
By coldwater
I will not comply. Period.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!