Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By xring
Attention all, the brain-trust in Hartford just made your Pardini, Hammerli, Walther, and other high end target pistols assault weapons. They all may have that evil magazine forward of the pistol grip. IDIOTS!
By Mike-Sid
More like ASSHOLES! Now I got an assault Pardini!
By MessEleven
Mike-Sid wrote:More like ASSHOLES! Now I got an assault Pardini!
Wanna' trade for a sweet Mark III with a trigger job? :P
By Mike-Sid
MessEleven wrote:
Mike-Sid wrote:More like ASSHOLES! Now I got an assault Pardini!
Wanna' trade for a sweet Mark III with a trigger job? :P
Maybe with that MEC 9000 too! :lol: Maybe not! Danny girl would not allow such a trade! He would get his panties all in a bunch!
By hayes1966
I provided pics of all these firearms to my reps and explained their use. A lot of good it did.
By Mike-Sid
hayes1966 wrote:I provided pics of all these firearms to my reps and explained their use. A lot of good it did.
Did you speak in English? or Irish potato mash???
By hayes1966
Unlike you, my conversation with my reps did not involve cooking goats testicles.
By Mike-Sid
Should have sent your brother, this would have never happened to us!
By SR9
This whole thing is such BS.

After I told my brother about the Pardinni "assault pistol" he actually felt a little better about living in Kalifornia. He cannot believe how Konnecticut has turned to crap like it has.

Hartford is just chock full of A-Holes
By JohnB
actually the pardini is an assault weapon in ca too
By SR9
All this is just insane. Just wait, after all our guns are registered and there is another incident they will move ahead with their ultimate goal of confiscation. The hand writing has been on the wall for quite some time now.
By jerryd
Have to register my H&K Tac threaded barrel!
By JohnB
its kinda looking like rimfire rifles are not covered by this bill tho...slight relief
By SR9
I think your right. That is a good thing, I was planning to update my 22 rifle with a target stock and scope for silhouette shooting at WLOPA this Summer.
By MessEleven
SR9 wrote:I think your right. That is a good thing, I was planning to update my 22 rifle with a target stock and scope for silhouette shooting at WLOPA this Summer.
And the new plate shooting area too! Rifles will be a part of the fun!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!