Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By turbotype87
Hey All, I know this is a foolish question, But Where is all the '' AMMO''? It seems there isn't any available anywhere. Even online distributors are either out or its backordered. Even 22 ammo is nonexistant. I was at Hoffmans on Monday they have some .40 and .45 ammo but now there is a 5 box limit on ammo? Talk about crazy. I purchased a new Ruger Alaskan with a 2 1/2'' barrel and ammo is hard to find for it as well. Anyone know where ammo is available? Any feedback will be appreciated. thanks Scott.
By xlow
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03 ... take-hold/

By the way, why do they buy HP for training purposes?
Gun control through ammo shortage and/or outrageous price and they don't even need to pass any laws! All we have to do next time just VETO ALL OF THEM at the polling stations. In the end most Americans seem to like to be enslaved nowadays.
By CTSixshot
turbotype87 wrote: I purchased a new Ruger Alaskan with a 2 1/2'' barrel and ammo is hard to find for it as well. Anyone know where ammo is available? Any feedback will be appreciated. thanks Scott.
I know where plenty of .44 Magnum is, but what seek you? .44, .480 or .454 Casull?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!