Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By XM15
I picked up my first revolver (S&W 29-2) a while back which served to broaden the scope of my interest in handguns. I'll probably pick up a few more before I'm done. They certainly won't replace my autos for carry, but I think a good wheelgun is a nice addition to any collection.

For the future I'm leaning towards either a .357 or a Ruger .44 to take hotter loads than the Smith can.

What revolver you you guys enjoy shooting?
By JohnFH
Smith 66 K frames all the way 8)
By myglimk2
My Ruger LCR. :D
By XM15
Which LCR do you have?

I've shot a few J-frames which I assume would be pretty close to the Ruger.
By myglimk2
.38+P
By XM15
JohnFH wrote:Smith 66 K frames all the way 8)

I see you're a man of taste. :)
By PaiN
Not the LCR.... :roll:
By myglimk2
PaiN wrote:Not the LCR.... :roll:
Don't be mad cause you can't hit paper with one. :lol:
By denick
Ruger GP 100, The 3" I have is a very nice revolver.
By Mike-Sid
6" Colt king cobra, my favorite revolver!
By GixerJockey
My favorite shooter: S&W PC 627 and PC 327

My favorite revolvers: my three Pythons. 6" blue, 4" bright stainless, 8" Python Target .38 Spl.

Actually I'm most proud of my entire Snake collection. I finally have every attainable model in the collection. I've been working at it for a couple of years and just added the missing piece a couple weeks ago. The Anaconda. It came from an estate sale of guns and was unfired, in the box, with wrapper and hang tags still attached. That same collection also yielded another King Cobra.

The collection now stands at: 3-Pythons, 2-King Cobras (4" and 6"), 1-Anaconda .44 mag (stainless 6"), 1-Diamondback .38 (blue, 6"), and 1-Cobra.

I'm still on the lookout for a Diamondback .22 and a Anaconda .45 LC. So if anyone spots them, let a brotha know.
By magneton44
Favorite > Smith & Wesson 19-3 4"
Other favorites > Model 36 No Dash, Model 64-5 3" and a newly acquired, NIB Unfired Model 10-7 . And of course, My Ruger Police Service-Six 2.75" Stainless
:D :D

These>>>

Last edited by magneton44 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By holepuncher
Ruger is a great family of guns. They are all well made and (somewhat) locally manufactured...

GP100 too big
LCR too small
SP101 is the Goldilocks of wheel guns: just right!
By 19-3ben
It's a toss up between K frame Smiths and my Ruger Six series guns. The Speed Six is my newest addition to the family and rapidly gaining favor.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!