Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
By MessEleven
If nothing else, it will change classified sections like the one here.
By JohnFH
NY just said they are repealing the 7 round mag limit because of fear of "mass civil disobedince"

Keep hamering our reps, make them fear the same thing, and continue to remind them in EVERY letter or email, they are EMPLOYEED by us and we will fire them.
By newguy
I read there might be a 35 dollar fee for the seller doing the private sale to pay for background check
By JohnB
i think i found the bill.. 506..it will make us do transfers on long guns the same way we do it with pistols, but no permit needed, dont have to go to a gun store we can do a private nics check, also looks like if you dont have a pistol permit or hunting liscence its a 2 week wait on private sales
By SR9
JohnFH wrote:NY just said they are repealing the 7 round mag limit because of fear of "mass civil disobedince"

Keep hamering our reps, make them fear the same thing, and continue to remind them in EVERY letter or email, they are EMPLOYEED by us and we will fire them.
Yep, keep the phone calls, letters and emails going out to them. Do not let up.
By MessEleven
JohnFH wrote:NY just said they are repealing the 7 round mag limit because of fear of "mass civil disobedince"

John, where can we find a link to this?
By BugGuts
MessEleven wrote:

Wall Street Journal link:
http://online.wsj.com/article/AP36cf63a ... cd5f8.html
By MessEleven
BugGuts wrote:
MessEleven wrote:

Wall Street Journal link:
http://online.wsj.com/article/AP36cf63a ... cd5f8.html
Thanks!
By AGust82
10 rounds at the range but only seven if you're carrying? What does that even mean? You could own 10 rd mags but don't get caught filling them all the way? I feel bad for the poor bastards who live north of Westchester county. That stupid city and it's politics ruin it for everyone else.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!