Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By Hddreamer
Has anyone else been having problems getting on this site , i tried all yesterday to get on and I kept getting the message that my membership has been suspended !
I have been having problems like this on and off mostly in the morning but now it's turning into all day events .
By mu2bdriver
I was getting the Account Suspended message the last two mornings on my laptop but no problems on my phone and after a while it seemed to fix itself.
By punisher
Account suspended notice here too.
WTH is going on???
If the site needs donations Ill donate. How about like regular contributor or something like that??
By newguy
Don't know if it happening here. But I read in a tech trade rag. That a group of antigun wackjobs are reporting any website that is related to firearms. To the blacklist website. Also there doing denial of service attacks and the webhosting companies are bringing down the sites till the attack stops.
By Hddreamer
Maybe we should put them on a black list ???
By newguy
Accuattly in the article I read there a group that name i won't post. Is going after the antigun group that doing these attacks.
By GerryB
Hey Newguy... What "tech trade rag" did you read that in?
By newguy
Coalition to Stop Gun Violence I guess they have been hiring hackers to hack any website that promotes anything firearm related
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!