Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By MessEleven
When opening the site this morning, the server tried to launch an .exe file, possibly a virus. This could be the source of the problems here every time it goes "Account Suspended." Good thing the newest version of IE catches these attempts, and I have Norton to block them.

Time to do a complete scan on your server...and then change hosts. This one's not too great.
By MessEleven
I'll say this one more time. I was hit with another intrusion attempt when opening this site this evening, and Norton blocked it. Your host needs to do a comprehensive scan asap.
By JohnB
sherrie is looking into it..not sure whats going on yet
By MessEleven
It's weird, John. Sometimes it happens and sometimes not, so I can't provide much help.
By SR9
I have not had that happen at all, at work or at home. We have Norton here at work and I have NOD 32 at home.

Not sure what you are seeing.

Anyone else see this?
By JohnB
i use IE and AVG at work..didnt see it, shes still looking into it tho
By newguy
Might be because the server is whitelisted on one provider which might be his and his Norton is picking it up as a spamming server. Just a I just did a look up. Best help i can give you. Sorry can't provide much more help.
By SpaceCritter
I'm now getting a browser warning: Do you want to open or save k.js from cdn02.hawaiivolcanoeruption.net?
By Arby238
I got the "Account Suspended" all day Sunday. That is the first time anything has happened.
By hayes1966
McAfee Site Adviser is showing a waring when going to this site.
By Mike-Sid
I'm getting a warning from Avast too
By Sherrie
Let me know if you are still having any problems. After a few days of scouring all of the files, I believe everything is working.
By Hddreamer
+1for Sherrie for all the work of keeping this site going ! Thank you.
By MessEleven
Thanks Sherrie!
By hayes1966
Check out ok on McAfee Site Adviser. Thanks Sherrie
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]