Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with fishing. Feel free to tell the tale of the one that got away.
By 220combat
Anyone checking the ice thickness yet? Its been DAMN cold, and its about that time.....I'm going away for the weekend, but come Monday, I'm hoping to get some ice time in.
By newguy
I love ice fishing. Last two years though the ice wasn't thick enough. All i need is a lawn chair tipups shiners and a bottle of 100 proof Cherry Brandy and I am set.
By myglimk2
Like I said earlier in the thread, If someone goes and want or need someone to go with I'll be down to go. Always wanted to try it! :D
By JohnFH
They are out up here in Winsted
By newguy
I will contact you Jeff if I end up going. Need to renew my lisence is my only issue and I have access to a private pond and I have all equipment just chip in on shiners and your welcome to.come.
By myglimk2
newguy wrote:I will contact you Jeff if I end up going. Need to renew my lisence is my only issue and I have access to a private pond and I have all equipment just chip in on shiners and your welcome to.come.
No problem at all. I still gotta renew mine for this year also. :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!