Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By myglimk2
Saw them but, didn't get one. :(
By myglimk2
xring wrote: I missed the news tonight and am wondering if we got more than the 20 seconds that I estimated we would get?
Just saw it on news8. "100's'' showed up at the capital, don't think we even got 20 secs. They did mention they will be covering the "anti's" on Feb. 14th :roll:
By CaptMac
We need to be there then as much or more than today.

Be there or surrender OUR liberty. I like mine. Hope you love yours.
By myglimk2
I will be at that one as well! 8)
By nvisn
CaptMac wrote:We need to be there then as much or more than today.

I will be there with a long arm that day. Not to make a statement. Those liberals are fucking violent.
By Mopar
nvisn wrote:

I will be there with a long arm that day. Not to make a statement. Those liberals are fucking violent.
That rally is on a Thursday. It would be nice to have 1000 people take off work to protest the whacko antigunners, but personally I'd rather see yesterday's crowd take off from work to testify in front of the legislature. Fill the damn building, make any antis stand out in the cold.
By 19-3ben
nvisn wrote:

Please no.

Yeah, I'll be there. We need to be there and in force!!!!
By CaptMac
nvisn wrote:

nvisn,

I would also say "please, no." It's your right. But, the optics of someone doing that stink.

If you really think about it, the progression we should pray for is: their getting violent, shooters not fighting back, AND THEN shooters win in the long term. But we would need to spread that news on our own. THe media will not help us.
By 19-3ben
Wait a minute. Feb. 14th is a Thursday. The antis are holding a rally on a weekday? Really? Do they expect to get the numbers we got?
By newguy
I saw the hartford courant article but did you notice for the ONE Pro Gun article there was 4 other antigun ones in paper
By KenT
19-3ben wrote:Wait a minute. Feb. 14th is a Thursday. The antis are holding a rally on a weekday? Really? Do they expect to get the numbers we got?
My guess is they will because it'll be mostly wealthy-very comfortable women (wives) who dont have to work.

I cant make that one. I just got a new job and cant take any time off for a while :(
Last edited by KenT on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By sigequinox
Mopar wrote:
nvisn wrote:

That rally is on a Thursday. It would be nice to have 1000 people take off work to protest the whacko antigunners, but personally I'd rather see yesterday's crowd take off from work to testify in front of the legislature. Fill the damn building, make any antis stand out in the cold.
THIS. +1.

However with the energy of the gun community right now, maybe both wil even be possible.
By 19-3ben
sigequinox wrote:
Mopar wrote:
nvisn wrote: I will be there with a long arm that day. Not to make a statement. Those liberals are fucking violent.
THIS. +1.

However with the energy of the gun community right now, maybe both wil even be possible.
From your mouth to G-d's ears.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!