Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By tom941
j-rad, same here, my check hasn't been cashed either...last yeat i was late applying and the check was promtly returned with a note that memb. was full and to try again in late dec....it doesn't look good and it's pretty frustrating that there is no way to confirm.
By tom941
@hddreamer...appreciate the offer bro, but i think i'll just wait it out and see if i hear back from them, instead of showing up without a confirmation...thanks again.
By Hddreamer
I still think that they are waiting to see if old members are renewing there memberships and if not they will take on more new members that's why ya didn't get checks back or cashed as far as using a copy of a app I think that may be a problem
By 2dobies
Hddreamer wrote:The letter was stating to come saterday I believe it was 1:00 it said about the Saftey meeting ,key ,club rules nobody called if its the person I'm thinking of ( John ) I really don't think he would call all new members and tell them the time .
Tom if you want I'll try to find that paper and take a picture of it and ,email it to you ,if you want me todo that pm me your email address and I'll do that for you
I think that it meant membership was full depending on who shows up for the meeting saturday. They may have enough paid new members to close enrollment. A friend of mine got in but that was back end of november he is just waiting for saturday.
By j-rad
I talked to John today - I'm in. He said they took the most new members ever, and went about 10 over. Said he's been sending back tons of checks as it filled up so fast. So I'd say if you didn't get your check returned, you should go on Sat.
By tom941
you're right j-rad, got email saying i'm in...see ya there.
By Malaga2
Welcome to the club guys.. 8)
By tom941
hey, thanks

Thanks Malaga2
By Hddreamer
Congrats to both of you guys hope you enjoy it
By j-rad
Will be there around 1015 today if anyone wants to shoot... Ill be wearing a red hoodie and name is Jared.
By Hddreamer
I wanted to go up today but just got out of work ,hopefully next weekend , thatis unless there's a day I might get teriblely sick and have to leave work early (LOL)
By PROBIKE101
dress warm-sign in-wear yor badge,be safe ,have fun,and welcome .
By tom941
thanks, Probike
By WaterRat
Hi All,

Does anyone have a contact for New Departure? It's just up the road from me I'd I'm trying to find out if they'll have any openings in the new year.

thanks
By hayes1966
Head down on a Sunday am and speak to someone. It is first come first serve for the associate membership. You need to be a member of the NRA.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!