Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By Sherrie
Hi everyone. Sorry for the site having been down. Apparently the hosting company suspended it due to spam being generated from the account.

I am still unsure of how this is possible. The only emails that happen on this account are generated by the forum and go to forum members. Maybe the ISP of a member or members doesn't like the number of emails being sent from this domain on a daily basis and automatically blacklisted it?

I am going to try to find out what may have caused it. Does anyone get a lot of emails from ctshooting.com?

~Sherrie
By nvisn
I don't get enough! Haha Sherrie everything works great.
By punisher
I dont get any unless its from a member!!
By Hddreamer
My iPhone says I'm suspended but I came home and went on my iPad and I got on so I tried the iPhone again an it still says I'm suspended :x
By Tanktheory
I ran into this issue around 1400, I thought I said something wrong!

I thought your account was suspended because of the website name 'CTSHOOTING'.
By CTSixshot
While at the New Haven library this morning, I couldn't get into the site. It was shown as suspended. I figured they had flagged the site as non-PC and restrict access.
By JohnB
its all good guys..everyone reload their browsers, it was something messed up at the web host co. they said we (ctshooting.com) was spamming ppl, weird
By Hddreamer
Yup alls good on my end , both cellphone and iPad are up and running well :D
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!