Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By Hddreamer
Don't know the address but its on cook hill road
If your comming from the old Oakdale theater tale the street right next to it that's cook hill road follow till you get to four way intersection at that point you'll start going down hill at bottom of hill on left hand side you will see a fenced in area with 2 gates to get in , go in the 1st gate that will bring you to the club house that's where the meeting will be held
Hope this helps if not PM me ill give you my number and talk you through it or answer any other questions you may have
By tom941
Thanks hddreamer, I'll try to contact them...still have a little hope as last year check & app were returned right away because membership was full.
By tom941
Not sure where I got it, but I have New Departure's address as 625 Cook Hill Rd.
By Hddreamer
That's probley the range address the address where apps go is in Bristol if you need I can try to find it in my papers ,just let me know I'll help whatever way I could !
By hayes1966
tom941 wrote:Thanks hddreamer, I'll try to contact them...still have a little hope as last year check & app were returned right away because membership was full.
I just emailed you a copy of this years application.
By Hddreamer
Can you use a copy , I was told it had to be the original that they mail you? And they suppose to be in by jan 1st
By tom941
@hayes....thanks,,but you had emailed me an app about three weeks ago and I had it in the mail about 20 minutes later...i'm just concerned that i haven't heard anything yet
By tom941
@hddreamer...i sent my app in last year in Feb. and it was too late- i guess it depends on the number of renewed members and new apps they get in Jan.
By Hddreamer
Ya like I said I had 3 people write in for a app in dec all 3 had sent it in by the end of December they got there letters in jan 1st week
By j-rad
I sent my check in early Dec, and was mailed an application a couple weeks later which had the dates of the safety course. I didn't receive any further communication after I submitted my application. I assume I'm good so maybe you're fine as well Tom.

I did speak with the guy who does all the memberships (John) prior to receiving the application, and he verbally told me when to show up.
By tom941
j-rad, I was beginning to think that was the case, but hddreamer said three guys received letters after applying so ....I dunno. I'm getting a letter right off to them with my email and phone number...hopefully will get quick reply back...i'll let you know...thanks for the info
By 2dobies
Was at the range today. Membership for 2013 is full as of right now, posted at the range.
By Hddreamer
The letter was stating to come saterday I believe it was 1:00 it said about the Saftey meeting ,key ,club rules nobody called if its the person I'm thinking of ( John ) I really don't think he would call all new members and tell them the time .
Tom if you want I'll try to find that paper and take a picture of it and ,email it to you ,if you want me todo that pm me your email address and I'll do that for you
By j-rad
Hmmm... Now I'm a bit nervous I didn't get in. Just looked and my check still hasn't been cashed.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!