Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By GixerJockey
Y3V wrote:
GixerJockey wrote:Yea... LOL. He isn't going to buy a 41. I laughed when I saw someone suggest a 41 to the cheapest man I've ever met.

Yev... come see me for a Yev-priced MKII. You'll love it. Best $300 you'll ever spend.
I will need to sell the P22 in order to purchase the MKII.. But my interests are perked and I haven't seen your fine ass in awhile. 8)
Quit spending money on the SV you can't ride 'till spring and come grab a nice, used MKII...
By Y3V
GixerJockey wrote:
Y3V wrote:
GixerJockey wrote:Yea... LOL. He isn't going to buy a 41. I laughed when I saw someone suggest a 41 to the cheapest man I've ever met.

Yev... come see me for a Yev-priced MKII. You'll love it. Best $300 you'll ever spend.
I will need to sell the P22 in order to purchase the MKII.. But my interests are perked and I haven't seen your fine ass in awhile. 8)
Quit spending money on the SV you can't ride 'till spring and come grab a nice, used MKII...
:twisted:
By GixerJockey
I'll give you $150 for th P22 if it isnt' too ammo picky... :wink:
By Y3V
GixerJockey wrote:I'll give you $150 for th P22 if it isnt' too ammo picky... :wink:
You're a whore.
I shall not do $150.. and it loves Federal 525 bulk pack. Nom nom nom.
You should totally do better on the P22 (+$$$) and then do better on the MKII(-$$$).

Then we are in business. <3
By GixerJockey
Y3V wrote:
GixerJockey wrote:I'll give you $150 for th P22 if it isnt' too ammo picky... :wink:
You're a whore.
You should totally do better on the P22 (+$$$) and then do better on the MKII(-$$$).

You know better than to play that game with me... :wink: :P
By Y3V
GixerJockey wrote:
Y3V wrote:
You're a whore.

You know better than to play that game with me... :wink: :P
You'd think I'd learn my lesson by now. :oops:
By hayes1966
[quote="Y3V"]
You're a whore.
/quote]

Wow - you mean there are more than two on this board?
By sjcolwell2
RUGER MK SERIES , CAN'T BEAT'EM
By sliverflinger
I've been trying to beat my Ruger MK1 to death since I got it in 73. So far I've changed the mag release and the front sight. Neither one because it broke or wasn't serviceable , but because I found one that worked better for me. The front sight on a MK1 short bull hung up on my holster. So I got a security six that's easier to see( old eyes) and doesn't hang up. An old pharts opinion and worth just what it cost.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!