Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

What if planning, survival, SHTF

12/21/12

Instant end as we know it...no electricity, gov, food...
No votes
0%
Slow steady decline...one by one gov, electricity, food, fuel...
39%
Nothing at all...back to work
61%
By AgentP
How many of you actually want something to happen? Instant craziness or slow downward decline. Anything. World wide or just in our country, would make a difference to you?
By KenT
I cant speak for other countries. I can only say I want CHANGE in general. I dont want bad things to happen. It just appears our cup runneth over and we seem to need to get back to basics to really appreciate and have pride in what we have... especially the government. So, historically, war, famine, poverty, disaster and other such things seems to put things back in in-check... for a little while. If 'things', whatever that may be, happen again, There needs to be serious govt restructure. We need to put the govt back in its place, serving us, not us serving them. Or better yet, being like it was, govt people WERE THE PEOPLE. Sorry, Ive ran off the path... lol

No, I dont want bad things to happen but I want to feel somewhat secure in the meantime. As Ive said before, I dont think it will happen overnight unless US soil has been broken somehow, so that's my vote.
By Clawed
lets see...
electricity, they can turn that off at the flip of a switch
food, lots of people on food stamps all they have to do is stop food stamps and they'll have lots of people on their side because they want to eat
fuel, we already seen what happened in new york with the shortage
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!