Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Competitive Bullseye Shooting, match information, instructor notes and suggestions.
By mosinman
For those of you who just can't get enough of .22 Bullseye shooting, or just have an interest in doing .22 Light Rifle OR .22 Silhouette rifle matches, our line up of .22 leagues and events can be just the thing to get your engines revved up. We offer a modern 50 ft .22 range located in Seymour, CT. just off of exit 22 for easy commuting.

Check out our web site at http://nvpl.selfip.net/

For the Bullseye Leagues, we have open memberships and inquiries are always welcome. And, for the .22 Rifle events, anyone can attend as they are open to non-members as well. It's a great opportunity to check out the club as well.

Feel free to check out our site and to meet us up close and personal at a rifle match soon.
By hayes1966
Are there teams or people are just ranked based on their abilities?
By the-shootist
hayes1966 wrote:Are there teams or people are just ranked based on their abilities?
Hello,

I'm a member of NVPL and recently found this forum. Currently, we are in between seasons for all events. The bullseye pistol league is comprised of four teams. We also have a light rifle series and a silhouette rifle series that my brother and I developed for our location. The rifle series is currently done on an individual shooter basis. The website, http://nvpl.selfip.net/ ,is an ongoing project for one our members and has been substantially improved lately. Check it out if you have not recently. If you have any questions please post them or contact me through the forum, my email should be visible. If you would like to meet there to check things out, let me know and we can make arrangements. We would like to build the club.

Mike
By SR9
the-shootist wrote:
hayes1966 wrote:Are there teams or people are just ranked based on their abilities?
Hello,

I'm a member of NVPL and recently found this forum. Currently, we are in between seasons for all events. The bullseye pistol league is comprised of four teams. We also have a light rifle series and a silhouette rifle series that my brother and I developed for our location. The rifle series is currently done on an individual shooter basis. The website, http://nvpl.selfip.net/ ,is an ongoing project for one our members and has been substantially improved lately. Check it out if you have not recently. If you have any questions please post them or contact me through the forum, my email should be visible. If you would like to meet there to check things out, let me know and we can make arrangements. We would like to build the club.

Mike
Sounds good. Mike has invited me as a guest on Wednesday night to come visit. I am interested in competitive shooting.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!