Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By AGust82
Surprised this petition has so few signatures. Are there multiple similar ones out there?
By hayes1966
Both of these links are the same but I would have imagined that more people would have signed it by now.
By Jason
Maybe people don't want to associate their e-mail address with any petitions?

I'm shocked it has so few signatures as well.
By PaiN
Jason wrote:Maybe people don't want to associate their e-mail address with any petitions?

I'm shocked it has so few signatures as well.
Oops :oops: ...now I'm marked by the government as a subversive 8O
By GreggAndrews
For the job I'm doing, I will certainly be hung, drowned, executed in some grotesque fashion for being in a position that is not agreeable to our great Leader's wishes.
By Harry
I did sign the petition but I was wondering, anyway we have Assault weapons ban in CT, so if they reinstate the ban federally, what difference will it make for us ? 8)
By hayes1966
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_As ... eapons_Ban

Most of the ban is currently in place in CT but this section isn't.

The Act also defined and banned 'large capacity ammunition feeding devices' in the ban, which generally applied to magazines or other ammunition feeding devices with capacities of greater than a certain number of rounds, and that up to the time of the Act were considered normal or factory magazines. Media and popular culture referred to these as 'high capacity magazines or feeding devices'. Depending on the locality and type of firearm, the cutoff between a 'normal' capacity and 'high' capacity magazine was 3, 7, 10, 12, 15, or 20 rounds. The now defunct federal ban set the limit at 10 rounds.
By GreggAndrews
What I can tell you is that the proposed ban is super, super comprehensive.
By Minato
Done!
By punisher
Signed my brothers ;)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]