Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By Clawed
email recieved from [email protected]

CCDL deeply regrets the sudden loss of Executive Member Eric Sudarsky, who passed away on September 24th. Eric served as the membership coordinator for our organization up until his passing.

Eric came to us at a time when fresh energy was needed to help take on unassigned tasks within the organization. Eager to serve from early on, Eric at times would do everything from helping record minutes, set up our meetings, cook at our family picnics and always offer support to anyone that needed it. The type of selfless service Eric performed is all too rare in today's world.

When Eric eventually was appointed to membership coordinator, he would periodically ask how we thought he was doing in his role with CCDL. Never was he asking out of seeking self-praise, but simply to confirm that he was living up to the standards of his commitment. His dedication will never be forgotten by those that knew him, and worked along side of him.

One of the most defining moments in CCDL for Eric was his testimony during the Magazine Capacity Ban hearing (March 2011) in front of the Judiciary Committee. Having heard false statistics offered by an "anti-gun" advocate, Eric put his prepared testimony aside and countered that person's misinformation.

Below is video footage of Eric from that particular Public Hearing last year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPY2NNT0Pog

Eric accomplished many things outside of CCDL as well, and enjoyed spending time with his children that he loved dearly.

Calling hours by those wishing to pay respects, services will be held here:

6:00pm-8:00pm Thursday September 27th
Tierney Funeral Home
219 West Center Street Manchester, CT 06040
(860) 643-1222

CCDL, Inc.
[/i]
By Clawed
never met the guy just thought i would share
By magneton44
Rest in Peace, Sir
By LTB45

Eric was our friend and brother.
He will be missed!!!
I write this with tears in my eyes.

Carry On In Heaven!
By myglimk2
Met Eric on a few occasions and was always very friendly and pleasent to talk to. I'm glad to have had the chance to meet and speak with him! Thank you for your service for fighting for our rights! You will be missed! Rest in peace, brother!
My condolences to Eric,his family, and friends.
By hayes1966
Condolences to his family and friends. Thank you for time and efforts in the CCDL.
By SR9
I never met Eric but I sincerely appreciate his dedication. Many condolences to his family and friends. Thank you for your time and efforts in the CCDL.

He looks quite young, sad, very sad.
By PaiN
My condolences too Eric's family, friends and all of us in the fight for our rights and freedoms.
Thanks for all you've done Eric.
By Mopar
By Mopar
By MessEleven
Wow...young guy with young kids. What a terrible shame!
By nvisn
Eric was a champion of the 2nd Amendment and a champion as a father. He will be missed sorely.
By GreggAndrews
My deepest condolences, but having never met the guy, I get the feeling he was a legitimately good person.

It seems like his kid had a great, great father. At least she'll grow up right. :)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!