Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
By boba12eric
Hello all.
I've enjoyed surfing through many of the postings here regarding open carry here in CT. I respect and value all different opinions. I have just recently moved to Southington and would like to know if anyone open carries here and what, (if any) interactions you've had with local law enforcement. I'm still a little hesitant to open carry until I get a feel for how law enforcement in the area handles it. BTW...in all my years living here in CT (39 years), I have NEVER seen anyone displaying their firearm openly. I'd love to see it! You guys are like Bigfoot...I hear they exist but have never seen one. (Not to mention probably a little hairy) :) God bless you all and be safe!
By myglimk2
Another member and I were open carrying yesterday. In Wolcott and in East Hartford/Cabelas. No issues. 8)
By punisher
myglimk2 wrote:Another member and I were open carrying yesterday. In Wolcott and in East Hartford/Cabelas. No issues. 8)
Causing trouble again huh :twisted:
By myglimk2
Oh no, not me! :twisted:
By nvisn
An East Hartford cop asked me to conceal while waiting for Cabelas to open sunday AM and I just flat out said "no", and he walked away.
By punisher
nvisn wrote:An East Hartford cop asked me to conceal while waiting for Cabelas to open sunday AM and I just flat out said "no", and he walked away.
outstanding!!!!!!
Everyone needs to start standing up against tyrants.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!