Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By Drew
i passed by Perfect Trigger the other day but didn't have time to stop. Silencerco lists them as a dealer so naturally Im mildly interested.

Anyone have experience with these guys?
By YeaItsSlo
There was a thing on here not to long ago about the guys from perfect tigger getting into a verbal pissing match over a individual who was open carrying at a gun show.

I avoid the place before I caught wind of that.

1.5 miles up the rd is Connecticut sporting arms. Great little store and pretty much is dead on with buds gun shop prices
By sjcolwell2
They had an ad on 106.9 for a while but haven't heard anything else since. Haven't checked them out , kinda out of the way for me also.
By sludwinjr
gone ther 3 times, first 2 times the had a few guns and i was told he took them to a show. last time 2 handguns there and a crapload of shitty rifles.
always an attitude, the place is a dump and not worth gas money.......

trust me
By snakeeater332
^^^ Agreed
By scorpman
I just stopped by the store and they were closed. There was some notice on the window about the property being seized?! Anyone have any info / update on what happened.
By Harry
scorpman wrote:I just stopped by the store and they were closed. There was some notice on the window about the property being seized?! Anyone have any info / update on what happened.
8O

This is new news. I was good customer there and the guy named Frank always got me what I wanted. Last I heard was they were opening shop in Virginia somewhere
By YeaItsSlo
I know they were having ffl license problems over the summer. Not sure what's going on now..
By hayes1966
That doesn't look good !! A huge amount of money, I don't think they had that big of an inventory.
By scorpman
any updates on the store? Still looks closed, but there are still items on the shelves in the building. Nothing looks to be liquidated or cleaned out.
By 30_Cal
I live literally 2 mins away from that store and its been closed for a while. I remember either last year or the year before that the store was broken into and guns were stolen. Dont know if that has anything to do with what happened too but the place has been closed for a while now.
By scorpman
drove by today and it looks like they were cleaning out the store or doing some sort of work.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!