Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reports and information on local vendors.
By CTSixshot
FWIW, this store carries rifles and shotguns and the usual mix of Winchester, Federal, R-P and Tula ammo. Didn't notice any reloading supplies, like OSB.
By myglimk2
I wonder if it would be a PITA to purchase a rifle from Walmart, like the horry stories I hear from people purchasing them from Cabelas?
By CTSixshot
Sorry, I just don't know about that.
By myglimk2
I guess it would depend on who you get at the counter. :shrug: lol
By JohnFH
actually pretty easy, at least at Torrington
By AGust82
I've never seen guns at Wal Mart. I guess none of the ones near me choose to sell them. Is there a list anywhere that says which stores sell guns?
By myglimk2
The Shelton or Stratford Walmarts don't carry them either. :?
By CTSixshot
I'd say contact Wal-Mart. The sporting goods clerk at Old Saybrook is a shooter, I believe. He may have some insight as to which WMT's offer firearms.
Seems to me there was a time when you could order handguns from a catalog at Wal-Mart, but it escapes which store I was at looking at said catalog now.
By 3319
As much as I detest Walmart and the disgusting human garbage that shops there (google 'People of Walmart'), I'll sneek into the Lisbon Walmart through the auto repair entrance to pick up cheap ammo. Every once in a while, I'll stop at the Old Saybrook Walmart on the way home from New Haven and grab some ammo for the weekend.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!