Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Clays, Trap, Skeet etc, all shotgun related queries and information.
By Mike-Sid
What a nice club to shoot trap at! Shot 4 rounds there today, nice club, nice guys!
By LTB45
Mike-Sid wrote:What a nice club to shoot trap at! Shot 4 rounds there today, nice club, nice guys!
OK...I was there all day.
Who were you....LOL!
I will be making breakfast there in the morning for the ATA shoot and shooting it.
If you are there stop in and say hi.
By Mike-Sid
I was Ray's friend...If you know Ray. I was shooting my Benelli SBEII. Which guy were you?
By myglimk2
He's the big guy with the bad attitude. :ninja:
By nvisn
myglimk2 wrote:He's the big guy with the bad attitude. :ninja:

:popcorn: I can't wait to see how this unfolds.
By LTB45
I was the guy picking on Ray for having a friend. Nice to meet you. Glad that you had a good time.
By Mike-Sid
Nice to meet you too! I normally shoot at Southing, and sometimes Ansonia, but I'll stop down again to break some clays!
By MessEleven
SR9 wrote:Glad you had a good time Mike. I am a member and really enjoy the facilities and the fine members.
+1

I've only been a member for a little over a month, and the guys have made me feel like I've been there forever.
By PaiN
I'm a member at WLOPA also, I don't do much shotgunning but I'm there frequently enough, I love the place :)
By kayakdave
Yup, I've been a member since April. Great place, great folks. I think this is the first weekend I haven't been there! 8O I do want to try breaking some clays, haven't done that yet.
By GixerJockey
I'd really like to check this place out.
By MessEleven
GixerJockey wrote:I'd really like to check this place out.
It was guys on this board that turned me on to it, so I'd be happy to pay it forward. If you want to shoot as my guest on a Saturday or Sunday, let me know and I'll meet you up at the club.
By xring
Was a time that you could shoot 5 rounds on your "card" and either had to join or not shoot again. Are they allowing non-members to shoot? I heard that this is the case but it could have changed.
By mr380acp
I believe you can shoot there as long as you are accompanied by a member...
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!