Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By myglimk2
Been to DA a few times also. Pistols are a bit on the high side, but I only go to see all the cool rifles! Excellent customer service too. :D
By GixerJockey
I haven't been in there in a long time. I should stop back in and see what's up.

I understand that they're selling and producing their own ammo now. What's the pricing on that stuff like?
By dgallag339
I paid .32 a round for .45 JHP.
By Drew
myglimk2 wrote:Been to DA a few times also. Pistols are a bit on the high side, but I only go to see all the cool rifles! Excellent customer service too. :D
Couldnt have said it better. :D

I'm going to go again probably around the 23 of April
By myglimk2
Drew wrote:
myglimk2 wrote:Been to DA a few times also. Pistols are a bit on the high side, but I only go to see all the cool rifles! Excellent customer service too. :D

I have purchased sights,breaks, and stripped lowers from them which have all been reasonably priced. Just can't help drooling over and fondling all the SBR's. :lol:
By Drew
myglimk2 wrote:
Drew wrote:

I have purchased sights,breaks, and stripped lowers from them which have all been reasonably priced. Just can't help drooling over and fondling all the SBR's. :lol:
Marie is nice to deal with too :yeah:

I have two cans on order with DA
By GixerJockey
dgallag339 wrote:I paid .32 a round for .45 JHP.
Not horrible...
By resinator
:D They have just finished a few more AR SBR builds that you have to see. Looking at starting up a gun range also. A must see gun store.....
..................... :roll:
By GixerJockey
Headed there tomorrow to pick up a special new toy. Im glad this item poped up there. Its a nice shop with nice people. I've been wanting to do some business in there..
By resinator
8) Just stopped by Delta Arsenal today and spent some time with Bobby there putting togeather a preban 9MM SBR with my son-in-law. They have sold 2 more of their SBR's recently and have just built a few more for sale. All are prebans...... :roll:
Stop by and take a look at them. They are all sweet..
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!