Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
My buddy Adam, my daughter Alex, and I are going over to Blue Trail tomorrow to break some clays. I expect to get there some time between Noon and 1:00pm. We should be there for, at least, a few hours. I just wanted to extend the invitation to any one here to meet us over there. It would be cool to have some addition people and to put some names with faces.

Keep an eye out for the really good looking guy and you'll know you're in the right place. (or, you could look for a maroon Subaru or a green Crew-Max Tundra)

Noel
By JohnFH
3 more weeks before shot gun or centerfire :(
By GixerJockey
No one?

We'll be there at noon. If anyone decides to show up, just wall over and introduce yourself.
By PaiN
GixerJockey wrote:No one?

We'll be there at noon. If anyone decides to show up, just wall over and introduce yourself.
I'd go but that means I'd have to buy ammo for my Mossy 500.....and I don't want too right now :P

Well that...... and I have other plans for this afternoon ..have fun
By Mike_Diako
Hmm, wish I saw this earlier. I just got back from shooting this morning.
By GixerJockey
We had a blast... literally. :lol:

Did a lot of shooting. I dirtied up 4 shotguns and ran through just over 400 rounds of ammo. Shoulder will be a little sore tomorrow if the broken blood vessels are any indication...
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!