Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

All hand gun related issues and questions which are not covered in another specialized forum.
By Polstery
New member with my first post, any body else look at and feel the new 22/45 lite and think it feels kind of cheap. I went to hoffmans and had it my hand but just could not bring myself to buy it.
By nvisn
No experience with that gun. But welcome to the forum.
By MessEleven
I know I'm probably alone, but I love the look of that gun. And the anodized barrel has opportunity for a lot of different colors. I would expect Talo to have several different versions.

Too damn many on the wish list, though. I'm afraid this one will have to wait.
By PaiN
I like that the Lite is built on the 22/45 frame with change-able grip panels. This could make for some interesting combos
By Polstery
Your not along I love the looks of the gun, but it feel almost too lite and very plasticky, like it's not going to hold up very long. I had the money in my pocket ready to buy. If it just felt a little more like my gsg 1911/22 I would have bought it it a sec.
By newguy
Well the Glocks are mostly plastic aka tuperware guns and they hold up fine and people love them so plastic shouldn't be a issue
By Polstery
I'm not saying plastic is bad, glock plastic is great and feels strong, the ruger plastic looks and feels brittle like cheap Chinese stuff. If you haven't felt the gun you will not know what I'm talking about. More than half my guns are plastic so I consider myself somewhat of an expert. LOL
By joesi
i just picked one up and i must say i really like the feel of it. i have a smith 22a-1 two ruger single sixes that i take out hunting with me and when loaded and out all day they get heavy! the main reason i like this 22/45 is its light enough for all day carry. and i think ruger makes a decent weapon. i have five of them.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!