Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By resinator
:D Just left Delta Arsenal in Meriden and Doug had just gotten back from the Vegas Shot Show with some good information on new products. He also has just completed 3 SBR's (short barrel rifles) for sale that are all tricked out at a great price. Saw some special addition Colt pistols that he has for sale and just got in some nice trade in guns for sale. He has a Kahr PM9, of which I have one, for sale for $475. This is a very compact, well built and accurate concealable pistol. A good selection of tactical shotguns are in and priced right.

If you want to see a real diferent gun store that caters to the SBR, full auto, ect, shooters, you really have to go there and check them out. He also has a good selection of suppressors in stock...

Go to www.deltaarsenal.com for pictures and driving instructions.. :D

:roll:
By resinator
:D Good deal on their ammo....
By PaiN
resinator wrote::D Good deal on their ammo....
I've made a couple purchases from DA, they are good to deal with.
I do need ammo .223/5.56 and always some 9mm ....might have to make it down there this week-end.

...and $475 for a PM9! wish I had seen this a few days ago :?
By XM15
The other day my boss asked if there was a gun store nearby and a couple of us told him about Delta. He called me a few hours later and said "Dude, that store is not good. I'm going to end up spending so much money there." :D
By mberoose
"When going tactical is everything."

Yuck. :roll: :lol:

Anyways, should probably stop in there sometime soon and give my pre-ban AR-addict buddy a heads-up.
By sludwinjr
went to school with doug, he is a good guy, very knowledgeable.......
By resinator
:D Just stopped by Delta Arsenal on the way home and someone had just brought in a Glock 10MM for sale with adjustable sights at only $420. It looks like it has not even been fired. GOOD buy for someone....
By CTSixshot
Who's got $420 I can borrow?
By GreggAndrews
Who's got $420 I can borrow?
Ruh roh, Gary's huntin' for a handcannon... :lol:
By CTSixshot
Yea right...
...I'll pass on this, just like every other desireable piece I've seen over the last few years.
By GixerJockey
resinator wrote::D Just stopped by Delta Arsenal on the way home and someone had just brought in a Glock 10MM for sale with adjustable sights at only $420. It looks like it has not even been fired. GOOD buy for someone....
I'm already a big 10mm fan... Now If I could just get myself to be even a small Glock fan...
By CTSixshot
Yes, I've got some frangibles reloaded in 10mm that I should blow off, but that doesn't make it any easier to come up with $400 in discretionary income to blow-off!
Oh well! It will keep.

BTW, does the G20 convert into a .40 S&W, Corbon and/or 357 SIG with a mere barrel exchange (possibly a spring or two)?
By MC
Last edited by MC on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dgallag339
Stopped in for the 1st time today, won't be my last.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!