Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
:D This Sunday Silver City Gun Club is holding a plate match for all ladies and youngsters 16 and under that want to try their luck at shooting the steel plates with a .22 rifle or pistol. It starts at 10:00 AM sharp, with a safety meeting to be held 15 minutes prior to the start of the match. You can bring your own rifle or pistol and the club members have some for those that do not have one. It is required that you bring a set of ear and eye protection and your own .22 ammo. The cost is $8.00 and there will be $200 dollars in prizes and raffles given out.

This is a good time to try your luck at the steel plates and there will be range officers helping all shooters that need it. We have had a good turnout in the past. This is held once a year to help new shooters and old ones to compete and have fun......Ladies and youngsters ONLY...
................................................................ :roll:

By GreggAndrews
Ladies and youngsters ONLY...
I'll dig out my ex-girlfriend's bra and steal one of my sister's dresses.

$200, here I come! 8)
By PaiN
GreggAndrews wrote: I'll dig out my ex-girlfriend's bra and steal one of my sister's dresses.
Can I have those after the shoot? The Marlin needs a little something......
By GreggAndrews
Can I have those after the shoot? The Marlin needs a little something......
Well... it's for a good cause, and you seem like a legitimate fellow... :roll:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!