Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Class III Shooting
By TP7997
I am looking for a well stocked dealer in surpressors. I called one who suposedly had product, was told they had a surpressor in stock, and when I got there...........they were on order. WHO is a serious dealer in CT?
By CTSixshot
I can't vouch for the guy's inventory at any given moment, but Joel Cramer deals with suppressors. He is a member of this forum and probably could be found with an Internet search. Don't quote me, but I believe "Remarkable Arms" is his company name.
By dgallag339
What does it take to own a suppressor in CT? How do you start the process.
By MadSmith
I'll second Joel Cramer.
By Malaga2
Third for Joel...a real stand up guy !
By Drew
Curiously why is in stock so critical?

It's not like you can walk out with the suppressor.

I bought three online and wont go that route again. JOJO's ordered my AAC M4 2000 and had it in house very quickly, shocking actually. I have been waiting for the Feds since September on all 4 cans.

The time to the dealer is pretty insignificant compared to the BATFE. When I was shopping locally the popular models would be spoken for right away. Osprey's,Sparrows,TiRANTs,762SD6 etc

JMHO
By MC
Last edited by MC on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GixerJockey
I have quite a few in stock at NGX. No telling that I have something you want though. It's not really the type of product that you really need to "go looking for". They're black cans. And as others have said, in stock or not, it's going to arrive at the store before you paperwork materializes.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!