Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

C&R Related information.
By x13sandman13x
Went to Bristol PD to get my fingerprint cards done. The desk officer put me on a list to get fingerprinted in april. April like this process isn't long enough. Is there any suggestions you guys might have to get this ball rolling a little quicker?
By Mopar
Unless you are not a US citizen, I don't think you need to have your fingerprints done for a C&R.
By JohnFH
I don't remember getting fingerprinted for my C&R, but I also have CRS so anything is possible I guess
By Mopar
I know I didnt get printed for mine either, but that was quite some time ago. I did help a friend apply for his maybe 2yrs ago, and I remember then they included a fingerprint card with the application. I questioned it so he called them (major hassle, it seems they had printed the wrong phone number on the application) and they verified at that time that the fingerprint card was only for legal alien applications. Now a lot can change in 2yrs, so maybe this is something new?
By sludwinjr
i just got my c&r last week, sent paperwork in right after christmas.....
no fingerprints were needed.....
By x13sandman13x
going for a different ffl, there just wasnt a topic group to post in.
By sludwinjr
sweet...well good luck hope you get it :D
By hayes1966
Go the the state police to get the prints done.
By x13sandman13x
i planned on going to dps in the morning
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!