Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By Mopar
Thanks,I forgot to post this here. It's all over the gun blogs. There is also a Facebook event that has close to 8000 people last time I looked. That will be a good place to post pictures where the antis can see them and cry.
By jkysmrf
Although honestly I do not care for Starbucks personally, I will make it a point to stop by and support them on February 14th and encourage my friends to do so as well. I guess I can choke down an overpriced yuppie java and a muffin for the cause.
By MadSmith
It would be interesting to arrange an OC get-together of forum members. And give the lib anti-gunners heart attacks. :)
By Mopar
Just a reminder, this is today. The facebook event I mentioned is now over 22,000 people attending.
http://www.facebook.com/events/261743290558881/

The anti gun folks sponsoring the boycott also have a facebook event listed. When someone pointed out they only had 132 people attending they took down the list of attendees. :lol:

By GreggAndrews
I went, & got my coffee.

OC'd a 6-D cell Maglite in a scabbard. :lol:
By a_sannine
went there with the wife ,
By JohnFH
Had mine
By Mopar
Sitting in Starbucks right now!

By Drew
I just got back. Went specifically because of this post. Didnt have a $2 bill so I bought 2 hot chocolates. Wore my Armalite lid and Para P12
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!