Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Information related to your local club.
By hayes1966
Best value around for a private club.

Dues in 2012 are $110. The club is located in Wallingford, close to the Oakdale music theatre.

Covered rifle and pistol ranges. No work party time and no guests allowed.

You must be a member of the NRA, if you don't have your card you can use the information on the NRA magazine you receive.

http://www.failteromhat.com/hayes1966/n ... cation.pdf
Last edited by hayes1966 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By newguy
I think i may look into this one cus it close cheap and well all the extras aren't really big deal with me i just want a place to shoot lol
By 2dobies
Just joined there this year and went today for the first time. Only joined because I wanted a place close to home to shoot that wasn't going to cost me a small fortune. The nice thing about it is I was shooting for 2+ hours and not another person came in, kinda lonely but gave me time to sight some stuff in. The range is limited to two long benches and only a few target stands, so I made my own with some PVC and cardboard. At least I have a place to shoot now.
By 05roadking
I'm considering joining, any way to check the place out?
By sjcolwell2
Whats with the no guest???
By hayes1966
You could take a ride down on Sunday am as there are probably some members there at that time.

No guests allowed. You can bring your spouse or kids if under 18. The dues were very cheap to this club to encourage people to join rather than leach off someone else.
By 05roadking
sounds like a good idea. I don't see it listed, anyone have an address?
By hayes1966
On Cook Hill Road in Wallingford, two silver gates on the left hand side as you go to Cheshire.
By 2dobies
Like I said I just joined but I do believe open enrollment is at the end of the year for the next year. I went saturday for meeting and to pick up key for the gate. I don't think that they accept new members at any other time but I can be wrong. The guy I know that got me the application said they only take new members in December for following year. Good luck.
By Jason
What does "No work party time" mean?
By hayes1966
You are not required to do any work at the club.

From my time at the club, they will continue to accept membership applications till the end of January.
By Hddreamer
Hey just joined on saterday too met someone I met at a motorcycle show there ( didn't get his name) but club looks great it's cheep and a nice place to shoot no frills but for the money you can't beet it plus I talked to a few new and old members there and all seemed to be good people not like at some of these higher priced clubs with attitudes
Good people good club good times !
By 2dobies
Hddreamer wrote:Hey just joined on saterday too met someone I met at a motorcycle show there ( didn't get his name) but club looks great it's cheep and a nice place to shoot no frills but for the money you can't beet it plus I talked to a few new and old members there and all seemed to be good people not like at some of these higher priced clubs with attitudes
Good people good club good times !
That would be me that was there on Saturday (John) and at the cycle show. Was there on monday and tuesday, not too bad.
By 05roadking
hayes1966, that link to the application, seems old, is it still good to go?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!