Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Training related discussions.
By GreggAndrews
So... anyone else here box?

While not an exceptional boxer by any means, it's still a great workout, and good skill that has gotten me out of a few tight spots before.

C'mon folks! Let's get the other pugilists out here! :lol:
By hayes1966
JohnB looks a little like George Foreman, moves like Ali and has a chin like George Frazier .. I personally wouldn't mess with the guy and feel no shame in admitting I would run away as fast as my legs could carry me.
By GreggAndrews
I personally wouldn't mess with the guy and feel no shame in admitting I would run away as fast as my legs could carry me.
Gee, and he seemed so nice! :lol:
By PaiN
Boxing....I spit on boxing
By ketel1
I'm fluent in Puerto Rican Judo. Judo know if I gotta Gun ... Judo know if i got a knife.....etc... lol
By myglimk2
ketel1 wrote:I'm fluent in Puerto Rican Judo. Judo know if I gotta Gun ... Judo know if i got a knife.....etc... lol
You too?! So am I! :lol:
By snakeeater332
I boxed a long time ago (in my late teens) at the Boy's Club for about 3 years. I also took about 10 years of Aikido (from 17-28 ) and about 4 years of Krav Maga (from 31-35) before kids...I really want to get back into it, but gotta find the time.
By SR9
ketel1 wrote:I'm fluent in Puerto Rican Judo. Judo know if I gotta Gun ... Judo know if i got a knife.....etc... lol
Me too. Think Indianna Jones when the guy with nun chucks appears. :D
By GreggAndrews
Me too. Think Indianna Jones when the guy with nun chucks appears.
:lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!