Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Training related discussions.
By Tank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU3jceN4JAc

Anyone try this before?

This is a drill from pistol-training.com and shot in AFHF classes taught by Todd Louis Green. Now Dave Sevigny is pretty much a cyborg, but it is definitely a fun drill to run. I attended the Aim Fast Hit Fast class in July and you shoot it to start and end each day. My first 3 runs were all 14s-10s, but I managed to pull off a 7.32 for the last one. Just need to pick up a shot timer to keep practicing.
By GreggAndrews
Damn. The BG would've been hit six times before he hit the ground!!!

Otherwise, this definitely looks like a handy drill to learn.

... Where did that BB pistol I had go? :lol:
By viola
Where did you take the Aim Fast Hit Fast class?

Looks like a good drill. Ill have to try it out at the range next time
By Tank
viola wrote:Where did you take the Aim Fast Hit Fast class?

Looks like a good drill. Ill have to try it out at the range next time
At Hartford Gun Club. I received a message from the IDPA match director from there reaching out to people about the class coming and I jumped on it. I was boarder line on the requirements, but managed to keep up and definitely learned a lot and had a great time.

I definitely recommend Todd Louis Green as an instructor.
By viola
Good stuff. I really wish CT could bring more instructors. I'm really going to make an effort to get out to some training classes in 2012..even if i have to travel a bit.
By Tank
Well I hope he comes back. An FBI agent from the area contacted Todd about hosting a class here and he set it all up. It definitely seemed like they were interested in doing another one. Several people in the class were from New Hampshire.
By Blaster
viola wrote:Good stuff. I really wish CT could bring more instructors. I'm really going to make an effort to get out to some training classes in 2012..even if i have to travel a bit.
Massad Ayoob comes to Blue Trail Range every year. He was there last week. Chuck Taylor also makes a yearly appearance. Defense Associates hosts both of them. http://www.defenseassociates.com
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!