Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By GreggAndrews
For the lives lost on 9/11, please light three candles in memory of the lives lost that day:

Red: Firefighters & Emergency Medical Services Personnel
Blue: Military & Law Enforcement Officers
White: The office workers & civilians inside of the building at the time of the attack.

Never Forget.
By nvisn
GreggAndrews wrote:
Red: Firefighters & Emergency Medical Services Personnel
+1k - I met an FDNY 9/11 first responder on Saturday night. I was never so humbled in my entire life.
By GreggAndrews
These are the men & women which stand between us, and harm. Be it the thin blue line, or the red shield, they are critical components for a functional, safe society.

Not the stockbrokers & bankers... of whom which the government deemed more worthy (their families) of compensation, rather than they who gave their lives to save theirs.

I PERSONALLY thank every volunteer firefighter, & every law enforcement officer that I know of, or can at least read this.
By SR9
GreggAndrews wrote:These are the men & women which stand between us, and harm. Be it the thin blue line, or the red shield, they are critical components for a functional, safe society.

Not the stockbrokers & bankers... of whom which the government deemed more worthy (their families) of compensation, rather than they who gave their lives to save theirs.

I PERSONALLY thank every volunteer firefighter, & every law enforcement officer that I know of, or can at least read this.
I second that!

Don't forget the career firefighters.

Thank you!

Time as a volunteer firefighter : 31 years
Past Chief
Apparatus driver/pump operator including Ladder/Tower
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]