Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By hayes1966
BREAKING NEWS: Blue Trail Range Wins Lawsuits. The Connecticut Superior Court has just ended the sensational and contentious lawsuits brought by Durham land owner Pasquale DiNatale against Blue Trail Range of Wallingford, ruling in favor of the range on all counts. Blue Trail was defended by the Law Offices of Martha A. Dean of Avon, CT, supported by Craig C. Fishbein of Wallingford, CT.
By PaiN
Great news....Its about time this crap ended for the BT.
Of course, as usual its a victory "at what cost"?
By LTB45
Congrats Dave!
Maybe the 200 yard range can open back up??

Great Job Martha, Craig & Nathan! The best attorneys in CT!!!!!
By snakeeater332
That's awesome! Congratulations to Blue Trail Range! And I second the reopening of the 200 yard range!
By JohnFH
Don't the new lawsuit rules say you have to pay if you lose?

I would say screw the finacial and sue for the property, take away what the dickhead was fighting for in the first place.
By Drew
Great news!!!!
By GreggAndrews
You know, I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful that for ONCE, a legitimate organization didn't get pushed out because of some goddamn New Yorker (if that's who he is) who decided they were going to move to CT, and then start shit.

In Pleasant Valley, there was a NICE gravel pit about 2min. away from me...

Some ASSHOLE from New York moved in on top of the hill, and started bitching that it made too much noise, and that it disturbed them. The rich motherfuckers PUSHED to have it done away with... and they got their wish.

They move out here for the "scenery", and then all of a sudden they start wrecking our own towns.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!