Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Class III Shooting
By Drew
The dealer locater function on the AAC site seems to not work for me. Are there any AAC dealers in CT? Additionally I live in New Haven, work in Seymour are there any Class III dealers reasonably close to me?

Thanks!
By CTSixshot
ChrisNCT, JohnFH and Hayes1966 will probably be your best contact, but I know BMG in Newington (the prior Hoffman's location) is Class 3, at least.
By Drew
Thanks! Thats exactly what I am after.
By snakeeater332
+1 for Jo Jo's in Southington! Great little shop! Those guys are excellent and also do very good gunsmith work.

Also K-5 Arms on the Boston Post Rd in Milford (across from the former Cherry St Cinemas) deals in Class 3 stuff and they have a bunch of stuff in the store...suppressors and complete SBRs and SBR uppers. That's where I go for most of my stuff and they're pretty knowledgeable about Class 3/NFA. They've always been great with me!
By Drew
Thanks for the replies guys. Mike Mers of AAC got back to me today as well

Elite Sports 917-678-0277 Clinton
Forest and Field Outdoor Specialties Inc. 203-847-4008 Norwalk
Housatonic Valley Firearms LLC 860-355-0107 New Milford
K 5 Arms Exchange 203-876-9981 Milford
Park City Tactical 203-333-4867 Bridgeport
Tactical Arms LLC (CT) 860.626.7345 Torrington
Delta Arsenal LLC 203-514-0486 Meriden
Jojo`s Gunworks LLC 860-426-9414 Southington
By Drew
Considering an AAC Ti-Rant 45 and an Osprey 45
By Drew
hayes1966 wrote:The Osprey looks real sharp, What are you putting this on?
I was originally leaning towards a 1911 but the budget needed was begining to scare me. Now Im leaning towards the HK45 Tactical or a Sig P220 Combat. While still not cheap they are a cheaper alternative to the 1911. I have always enjoyed shooting the P220 model and was considerding an HK45 compact for a bit so the Tactical would cure the HK45 bug. Nothing set in stone though. I got time to work this out.

I spent a few days reading up on these two cans. The Osprey seems to be a better decision while the Ti-Rant seems to be the quitest can at the moment for a .45

Suggestions all around welcome.

I want a .22 can too. I will start another thread for that. :)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!